View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:20 AM   #52
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Re: 100's of misc parts from the last 6 trucks parted out

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn70gmc View Post
longhorn70gmc, the armrest has the typical cracks and minor deterioation. RH door handle no problem in a driver quality. The LH nicest LH is spoken for pending payment. The other LH does have average pitting.
No help for taillamp wiring at the lights.

I still want the white armrest, LH Door Handle, RH Door Handle.

As for the tail lamp wiring harness, please forgive for asking I am just helping; your not sure if these are the rear tail light wire assembly? I understand. One end of the harness will be where it plugs into the frame harness and the other end will have two connectors each, so you can plug into the red and clear light assembly's. The plug for the red lights will have two partial brass contact for the bulbs to make contact with. If it matches this discription I am still interested in one.
One last thing, I saw two white visor hooks, are they up for sale too? Thanks for getting back to me and again good luck on all your sales. I will check back again this weekend.
R/
Billy
The best RH and LH handleswill go to 72 Tigger pending payment. The second one from LH to RH is the best of the three. It has minor pits and is a little dull. The other LH has very fine pits. It would make a nice driver quality.
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw