View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #353
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajabob View Post
Bam
could it be that we are twins separated at birth ??? love the 55-56 bel airs... but not a big fan of the 57 (except maybe that project X popular hot rodding did a bunch of years ago)..
your buddies 56 is killia... just the way mine would go except for maybe red and white... I know r&w is lameo and been done but I dig it.. both sit just right too....

my plan is to make all the mistakes building my truck and then get it right on the car ???
Hey Bajabob,

Its okay if you like red and white, yes its been done to much for my taste, but so what its your car. Its a reason why people paint their cars red it looks great. I just don't want to be another red car or truck thats the only reason I will not paint anything red. Red looks great on almost anything.
So you like red? Here's another buddy of mine car just for you.

Me and my two homies.

Yeah man I'm just not a 57 fan at all. I think the 55 is the most hotrod looking and the 56 is the prettiest and I'm just not a fan of the 57 at all. But hey that just me, I seen nice ones but I still prefer the 55 and 56. I know that this is rare because most people I know love the 57 the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE60 View Post
Hey Bam, I thought about you Wednesday evening. I was coming from my parents home in western North Carolina back to South Carolina and a Blazer passed me with a license plate that said "MRS BAM". I know its a long way from you and had a NC plate.
You don't have a secret life in NC, if you do you can come down and work on my truck.
Steve
Shhhhh man you shouldn't bust another man out like that, what happened to the code amongst us guys.lol

No man I can't afford two wives or to lose the one I have.lol

Last edited by Kabwe; 11-04-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote