View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #74
k1rodeoboater

Re: K1's build thread

I called another glass place to try to install the window....it ended up cracking. Oh well I'm out $10 for the glass so it was worth the risk. The new window will cost me $225 with installation, and my gasket is perfectly fine so the Safelite installers were basically a gaggle and lazy POS, so for all of you considering Safelite I highly recommend you take your money elsewhere and support your local small businesses. I'm going to be contacting the CEO of Safelite about this, because I have no tolerance for being lied to over and over again by anyone let alone a business.

Tomorrow we're going to tackle the disc brake swap....hope we got everything for it. I did discover that I somehow managed to forget to order the tie rod adjusting sleeves. luckily the local auto parts store has them in stock so no worries there. Gotta pick up some grease anyways.

We're going to install the sway bar after we finish the brake swap. We figure it'll only get in the way, and it'll be easy to do with the wheels off.

no garage, no shop, limited storage space and tools....no problem.
k1rodeoboater is offline   Reply With Quote