View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #21
mweishaa

Re: New to the forum from AZ

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's good to see some other AZ guys here who are crazy enough to ride around in a steel box in the 110 degree heat.

I still have a list of things to do (I'm sure you are all very aware of that process) so I am sure I'll have some questions. And I'll be posting up pics when I get the bed in. Or maybe as I am putting it in, depending on how smoothly it goes.

wc63, although it looks much more done than before, I still have plenty left. Nothing too major though. If it were ever really "done" I'm not sure what I'd do.

losthope, I wouldn't say those wheels would be my first choice either, but since they were on there I think they worked out pretty well. Not sure how many options I have without changing out the rear axle/hub. I'd definitely have question about how to do that.

Captainfab, I've definitely thought about changing the gearing. One of my requirements for the truck was that it HAD to be a manual trans. But I don't even really use 1st gear at all. That will probably be a future project though. Again, I'd definitely have questions about that process though.
mweishaa is offline   Reply With Quote