View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #233
(joey)

Re: Project...praise the lowered

thanks y all.she is a keeper for sure and that is my dads project.sorry for no updates but im still picking away at the small tedious stuff.so since the last update i almost have the wiring complete.computer, relay box and fuse box`s are all mounted and tucked away under the dash and under the new console.cab mounts are made and tacked im place.i slimmed down the fuel tank re welded it and hydro test it.its now installed and i just have to figure which line went where in the sending unit.spent hours getting the new style brake booster installed where it could be tucked against the new steering shaft with out the joints rubbing.what a pain in the a$$.the sierra brake pedal is now slimmed down and installed.the sierra gas pedal assembly is hacked up and installed with the cable hooked up.rear window with the new rubber is installed.door rubbers are glued in place.i started to cut and shape the sierra carpet in place.and i did some shopping.i think i now have everything for my airbags.and picked up some 4" exhaust pipe for the side exit.i think thats it.

Last edited by (joey); 08-01-2011 at 08:10 PM.
(joey) is offline   Reply With Quote