View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
bowmans_army

Re: 1955 big back window named RUSTY cummins to be......

so its been a little since last time i posted did what hammer dog said and checked the window everything was still strait so i final got around to getting some free metal sheet it was 11 gauge for the floor and front cab corner. It turned out great only regret is that i bought the PS floor replacement panel so it will look odd until i Dino mat and carpet it but o well. After replacing the rocker, step, cab mount, drivers side floor, toe board and remaking the entire front door jam cab corner the worst side is done the. The PS kick panel are will retain the vent and such for the ac and heater system going into it. well on with the pics thanks for all the help and advice. hey one thing were are you guys buying por 15 locally? Im in Colorado springs and haven't had any luck. and i spent more time making the door shut strait and the gaps all even then i have invested over it feels like well lessen learned for the other side. on with the pics

the last one is of my half the parts i have my buddy brought me the doors and fenders off my 2 ton from oregon either going to sell the fenders or make them patch fenders for my broke ones
bowmans_army is offline   Reply With Quote