View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
2dwn4u

back on the 1950 after 10 yrs being stopped

10 years ago my cousin purchased a 1950 chevy truck, which belonged to my parents neighbor(Manuel) down the street. Manuel had owned the truck for many years and it had been a big part of there family. When my cousin John purchased the truck it came with a camaro subframe already installed, the cab was already painted in a solid medium blue looked really crappy. John then decide that he wanted this truck to be on the ground so he ordered up a set of airbags for all four corners and had a four link installed in the rear by Brian Smith (http://www.lilbrimotorsports.com) at the time Brian was a fabricator for Lenards custom mufflers. John started doing some body work and installed a motor in it , then the project came to a stop, after purchasing a home and getting married the truck was put away for many years 10 years to be exact. I also had been away for many years we then hooked up again and decided that it was time to bring the 50 out and get it started all over again, so here we are its now 2011 and alot has changed, So we have decide that we are going to be making alot of changes on the truck I will be posting pictures of the build here so stay tuned. I am in the process of looking for pictures from 10 years ago but in the meantime I will post what we have now.
Attached Images

2dwn4u is offline   Reply With Quote