View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #708
bterry97gt

Re: 2wd Blazer and Jimmy's find thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffg1010 View Post
Hey, welcome to the forum. This is a great resource.

Blazester has his '72 for sale. It is closer to you (in the Atlanta area). You could get it for around $20k, which in my opinion is a steal compared to what all has been done to it. I posted a few pics of it at the Auto Fair here in CLT on Saturday in THIS forum thread. He also has it for sale in the forum classifieds HERE

Of course, I wouldn't change much on his. It will go anywhere now. He's ran it on the Hot Rod Power Tour. It's already lowered (without bags). Of course, I am a daily driver guy. I wanna be able to enjoy mine everyday of the week, so I am not a big fan of airbags.

If I had the money (or the existing credit), that's the one I would be going for.
Thanks for the link although that is slightly out of my league. I guess what im really looking for is more of a "driver". I don't doubt that you can drive that anywhere but im looking more for a truck i can do small little projects on but still take to cruise-ins and stuff like that. The one in your link is to "complete" for me haha
bterry97gt is offline   Reply With Quote