View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #18
special-K
Special Order

Re: "BIG" truck forum C/40, C/50, C/60 and the like...

Just keep starting threads on big trucks in whatever year they belong. The more action,the stronger chance of seeing a forum started. Just think of different topics for separate threads,questions,facts,pictures...whatever,and keep them going. Maybe the ones who don't care for the bigger trucks will be our greatest support. If they complain about seeing all these big truck threads,what can be done? As it is now they belong in their proper age group. If they are cluttering that board then they need their own place for those who do enjoy them. The truck message boards move threads right along and there's always been changes made to help spread things out more to keep topics balanced across the board and give threads a chance to get viewed awhile.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-01-2011 at 11:49 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote