View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #483
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANDOMIZM View Post
btw. where did you get the lower section for right behind the 3rd door? I am looking for that lower section of the wheel arch on both sides, but can't find aftermarket replacements anywhere. and i tried to make my own, but those little body lines through the wheel arch are impossible to recreate w/out bead rollers and a shrinker/stretcher
i think i got it from classic heartbeat..but i bought the truck replacement and for some reason it didnt come with the body lines around the arch (which i knew when i ordered it). i bought the correct one on the other side and i think it came out great..def should have went that route on the driver side but it was my first patch panel ever! live and you learn i guess...
Quote:
Originally Posted by project 67 sub View Post
hows it going, any updates???
not a whole lot really, i did get the rear tailgate jamb sanded and primed, and replaced the third door rocker finally. still have to finish up some spot welds and splicing welds, then shoot a coat of primer on it. maybe some pics come weekend but its gonna look pretty much the same lol.

trying to figure out what direction i should go with now..i have a couple of extra bucks to put in it, wondering if i should get the high build primer and finish up the firewall and inner fenders (paint)...and start the dreaded body work!

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote