Thread: Project 67
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #45
Sammy

Re: Project 67

Great day around my garage.
Received a urgent call from a person I met at Saturday's car show that netted me a 3rd place trophy. Come down to come get these parts shoot me a price before it goes to the scrap yard. Couldn't believe my eyes. Short fleet, 6 cyl, 3 on the tree 71 chevy.
Really deserves to be bured as the rust in every panel was screaming. Bed floor barely attached. Although a complete truck needed more attn than I could ever give her. Did manage to get a wheel to wheel rear axle, rear end assy loaded into my trailer for Odd Ball, pr of wiper blades, glove box lid, gage panel, light switch, wiper switch, locking gas cap with key, orginal jack handle and jack, DS, cig delete plug, door handles and cranks, and the cardboard cover for the inside tank to use as a template for a replacment. Not bad for a $50 bill. This truck's options were the smallest I've seen. Two tone paint and gage cluster. The sun was bright on me today I feel I did great. This will hurry the 5 lug conversion. I was planning on removing the axles and having them redrilled for 5 lug! Easy street baby..

"You can wash a pig, soak it in most expensive perfume. In the end it is still just a pig."

ODD BALL build thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=478629"
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote