Thread: 1960 Biscayne
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #36
crawdadfox

Location: New Orleans Louisiana.....a great place to visit but you wouldn't want to live here!!!
Re: 1960 Biscayne

My motor was bone stock including the valve cover Blue Flame stencil. The inner fenders were repainted but everything else was OG. I detailed the engine bay on a 61 Bel Air with a Blue Flame and used a decal i bought off ebay and original color engine paint from Hersh and it came out great. If you decide to put original seat covers or interior i would use Cars Inc. they are probably the best and most accurate on the market. I deal with Hubbards, Impala Bobs for alot of nick nacks. I bagged this car along with 13" CPP front discs and dropped spindles. The first pic was with 20x8 1/2's in front and a 245/35/20 Nitto 555 and a 20x10 out back with a 275/35/20. After looking at the car for a while i changed to a 18x8 Front wheel and a 225/40/18 tire...which i like the staggered look alot better! The great thing about the 58-64 big Chevs is they are so easy to bag on the cheap and they ride super! Thats why i'm allways looking for more of them since i can't seem to find a 67-68 short wide!! I dont want to keep posting my junk in your thread...but heres a pic. with the 18's on the front. PM me if you have questions or if i can help.
Attached Images

Last edited by crawdadfox; 09-28-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: crs
crawdadfox is offline   Reply With Quote