View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #70
nick martorano

Re: Budget Buster 68 C10 swb fleetside

Thanks guys. Front drive is Concept One and is clear anodized. I wish I had gotten the polished and then had the parts anodized but as they say, Live and Learn!

Big Al,
I know your brother in laws camaro, it is a beauty! I think I remember seeing your buddy's there too. Yes the 70 Chevelle with the flames down the side is mine. It was built at Jeremy's old shop and has been done for almost three years now. Time really flies! Miranda Built does some Amazing work. Jeremy's attention to detail is out of this world. I got to help him on my Chevelle but didn't get to do as much as I would have liked too! My Truck is a little different with my budget, I am trying to do as much of the easy stuff as possible and then let the Pro's at Miranda Built do the all of the Trick items and custom stuff. Jeremy has already terminated all of the wiring to the lights and switches etc. and the team there installed the computers and engine harness. I hope that we get the radiator mounted and hoses fabbed up, and get the exhaust system built this week. When I mounted the engine, I used the adapter plates that came with the CPP kit but Jeremy switched them out with the Hooker Header adapter plates which allowed the motor to be shifted back a couple of inches which I needed more room for the fans.

I would like to get together with you when I get my truck completed.
nick martorano is offline   Reply With Quote