View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
CowboyProtectionUnit

Mirrors.... anbody Moved'm to the vent window location

SO...... I've Got the Ugly Rust Causing Tripod Camper Style Mirrors on my 88 GMC Crew Cab Dually.... and I Would love to get rid of them and put mirrors in the Vent window locations.....Any One Done this..... I'm Not Concerned About Brand (GMC/Chevy, Dodge or Ford) Customization Isn't an Issue... Cause I Can Handle That... Heres What I'm Looking at (all the Following are the HEAVY DUTY MIRROR STYLE) the 07 or Newer GMC/Chevy, The Folding Dodge Mirrors, and When ever Ford Changed from the 94-96 F-150 Body Style Superduty to the Current Superduty

ME " I wanna Swap Out the Tripod Mirrors On The Truck... With Mirrors Placed in the Vents..... I know What I Want But Not the Exact Years of The Vehicles..... I'm looking for 07 or Newer GMC/Chevy heavy Duty Mirrors The Dodge Foldable Heavy Duty Mirrors, and the Heavy Duty Mirrors From a Ford Superduty.... I'm Just trying to get prices" Parts Guy "sorry Guy I can't help ya... WE have a Self Service area you can Come and pull parts from...." ME "I told you all The Mirrors off the Chevy/Gmc are 07 or newer.... I know about the U-pull-it.... them vehicles are 10yrs old or OLDER... and I'm Not sure bout the years the folding Mirrors are on the Dodge's or The Extending Mirrors on The Ford Super Duty's........" Parts Man "Well when ya get the info ya need call back"

TheCowBoyProtectionUnit@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-T...59496227444241
CowboyProtectionUnit is offline   Reply With Quote