Thread: 1984 swb c10
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
Zylone

Re: 1984 swb c10

Thanks everybody!

I have been tinkering with the truck but need to take some pictures. I have a whole truckload of parts, just need the time to install them all now! So far, I have mounted up a set of long tube Hedman coated headers. Still need to bend the brake lanes back to clear a bit on the passenger side.

My tubular transmission crossmember should show up any day now. New 15x6 and 15x10 rallies will be here this week as well. Tonight, I just picked up a set of Mickey Thompson Street Radials for it. They are 26x8R15 for the front and 28x12R15 for the rear.

I have a pile of new stuff waiting.. new Holley 600cfm carb, adapter plate for the carb. New stock front springs, all new stainless steel exhaust parts. Going to run dual 2.5 inch exhaust with no crossover pipe into Pypes Street Pro mufflers with turndowns. All the clamps and hangers are S/S as well. That is all waiting for the trans crossmember to show up.

As well, I got new stock height front springs waiting. I bought some 2.5in McGaughy drop spindles and 4" leaf springs from them as well which are on back order. Should be here in another two weeks. Once that gets here, I will rebuild the frontend at the same time.

I think that is everything! Here is a quick picture of the new tires..