View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #22
Robznob11

Re: Fuel lines, what to use?

here is a pic of the gas tank, its not a very good one but you can tell how its in there. I don't have any pics of the lines put togeather but its straigh forward. if you go look at a stock truck in the bone yard you will see that they have about 8 in of hose and then it turns to steel just get a tubeing cutter and leave your self a couple inches of straight tubeing. you can barrow a double tubeing flare tool from auto zone free and buy about 12 bucks worth of brass connectors. all in all I have about 50 bucks in my fuel lines and it is a feed and return system the returns are 5/16 but you can use 3/8 tubeing and convert to 5 /16 in you brass fittings. coated hard line will last the life of the truck and I also like the clips on the oe quick connects. the ones you get at the parts store for hose have plastic retainers and they can be a chore to work with when you need to disconnect. I have one on my set up because I got 3 3/8 and one 5/16 when I went to the bone yard because the camaro pump has 3/8 fittings. the truck pump has one of each or visa versa its been a while I just know i ended up with the wrong size because of the pump change
Attached Images

,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote