View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #137
raull

Re: 1971 c10 stepside

zup boyz , here the high light of the day , i only had a few weeks of storagefor my camaro, so i rushed home to get started on the truck as i need it to be a rolling chassis by tomorrow so i can bring my camaro back home this weekend only to find out that there was something wrong with the brakes , either the calipers were to small or brackets too big , so thats when my flip out switch kicked in , i gave justin at scottshotrods a call and try to explain my problem and ended uo shooting him some emails w pix, turns out willwod drop the ball and sent the wrong calipers , so now we have two trucks mine and alberts with one set each of wrong calipers , Justin immediately stop whatever he was doing went to wilwood and purchase 2 more pairs of calipers as wilwood will not ship the new ones until they receive ours , we all know how that works , he then shipped them overnite to me , i just want to say a big thanks to justin for stepping up to the plate and taking care of us , so for all you guys out there give justin at scotts hotrods a call next time u need something ,

71 c/10 step side 5.3 twin turbo

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=485320

raul
raull is offline   Reply With Quote