Thread: Silver Dollar
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #460
dontbethatguy

Re: Silver Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhino View Post
thanks everyone, for all the support during the build. I had such a great time building this truck. I think having everyone follow along and share in my laughter and frustration made it even better. I would especially like to thank Trevor, for all the kind words he said. it really does mean a lot to me that you like the truck and it was better than expected. I'm sure you will do her right.
Definitively keep us up to date on the progress. There are a lot of people that follow this thread. I get PM's all the time. After all there aren't to many threads that show a build start to finish including the selling processes and than have the new owner take over. Very cool! Im very proud to be apart of it. and whats even better is; Ill get to see it transform right here with the rest of you.

Thanks Again everyone!
You're exactly right Mike! People love seeing how you did things. It gives others ideas, but it's also really cool to see a truck transform through all of the pictures! The best part is you did it yourself, and that really is what people love the most. It also makes it great to buy a truck from someone that had so much pride in what he did. You didn't cut corners on the build! I get so many thumbs up, pointing, comments, etc. from so many people!

She'll be getting a pair of Magnaflow mufflers tomorrow to eliminate the drone that she has with the Flowmasters. Tinted windows happen on Friday, and the a/c install begins on Monday!
Posted via Mobile Device
dontbethatguy is offline   Reply With Quote