View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #113
chad64chevy

Re: my '64 c-10 swb project with steel floor from a '70

fryer, (they just don't do much for motivation for a guy with no money), i know what you mean! the guys on a budget get you thinking (hey i can do that this weekend)! about the headers i was thinking the samething about clearance! i'm thinking of taking them over there tomorrow and double check to see how everything will need to be routed since theres only 20% chance of rain this weekend, it didnt rain yesterday or today like they said it would!
bruce, thats funny since i moved back in march, theres a salvage yard in walking distance for my place! i've only gone there once since then and they don't let you take tools or anything! they will go with you and pull the part for you, which to me sucks cause its like they kind of want you to hurry! they had a few other ones around here but i haven't gone to any of them! in tulsa where my wifes family lives theres a few that you pay to get in and i love those kind, you can spend all day in them! but not to many of them have older cars and trucks in them anymore!! there is this one that i went to years ago with my uncle it's within 10-15 miles from here but i can't remember the name or what roads it's on, i'll have to talk to him today! theres nothin but old cars and trucks there, just hope there all still there! i remember that they had 2 63' impalas they only wanted $1000 for both but what one was missing the other had, i didnt have the money or the place to put two cars!
chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote