View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #17
stich626
Account Suspended

Re: 71 garage find stored since 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Well, since it's not my truck and I have no stake in it....I'm pretty unbiased

Dash looks just to be dirty/dusty like it was in a shed for 48 years.....I guess we'll see how it looks cleaned up...dash pad looks mint (No cracking or sun warping so that leads me to also expect lower mileage)

Have you seen woodgrain that looked that good after 40 yrs/high mileage? No dings on the trim, grille looks clean (no dings)

Yes, it COULD be that the P/O's of the truck lied....but it also COULD be that it is a true low mileage truck...

The point I was trying to nicely make is that the original poster didn't ask if anyone thought it was a true low mileage truck...he stated it....
look at the paint on the dash... pass side. thats not dust thats scratched to hell paint.. glove box door, dash, the lower dash..under the glovie door..

and you RIGHT the o/p didn't ask.. he posted a thread of a low milage used 2 years then parked truck.. I just hope he didn't pay extra for that parked in a barn low mile story..
don't matter what we think.. if he like is and is happy with the deal he got.. but when he goes to sell as an original low miles barn find.. he better delete these photo's..

Last edited by stich626; 11-08-2011 at 07:01 AM.