View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #3603
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
you gotta love a ralley wheel, they look great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason65 View Post
Good looking wheels Alan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Great looking set of wheels Alan!
Thanks guys, I have always loved them. They never go out of style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
This would be a good idea. I'm a dealer for AutoLoc also.
Is the PN KL400? I don't have power door locks. I need to read about the immobilizer. EDIT: I found this one that is an immobilizer. HF500

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Wow,
I would never have thought about Ralley wheels on a truck.
I know I see them all the time on the Pontiac sites, the Ralley IIs are a fave for the 66-67 GTO-LeMans-Tempest bunch. I would like to see a full side shot of your truck with them on, I bet they look darn smart indeed !!

I have a kill switch on my Tempest, left of the steering column, up under the dash so that, even if you look up under there you cannot really see it. I have to do it by feel but I know where it is.... it is set for side to side on-off. Flipped to the p-side (or inboard) is on, d-side (outboard) is off.

I wanted to ask you about the tubing you ran your electrical thru to the back of your truck... how did you account for keeping water out of it (or are you even worried about that at all)? I imagine a firewall rubber grommett would do the job. I am thinking about doing this mod to mine as well. I am a big fan of neat and tidy.
Thanks, it will be a while before another side shot. The front sheet metal is stripped off for now.

I installed an ignition kill switch in the 69 Camaro, I mentioned before, between the seat belts where the buckles clipped into the console. Nobody ever found it.

I guess there are several ways to keep water out of the tube. Silicon comes to mind. I'm not to concerned about the water. It will be driven on nice days. Unless I get caught in a storm.

Last edited by Alan's Classic; 11-11-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote