View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #7
oem4me

Re: Show us your crayon marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideblue00 View Post
I will get some of mine soon. In the meantime oem4me, it would be awesome if you could take many, many pictures of your truck to aid others in assembly for originality. You may have the best original truck in exsistence. This obviously would be at your discression. But there may may not be any better truck to go by like yours. Do you have an online picture account somewhere that you could do this? If so that would be great.

Thanks
Tom
Yes, I realize the rarity of an all-original untouched truck, and I do feel an obligation to share the details with those that are inclined to pay attention. Several of you guys have asked for pictures and I will provide them, probably in the form of a "build thread" so the content is not diluted with too many details from other trucks which may become confusing.
Now all I need is some quality time with my truck and a camera (which is not so easy to find these days). Thanks for your patience on that one.
On another note, even as well preserved as my 66 is, I know there are a lot of other trucks out there that are even better. They just belong to people that are not members here, or just prefer their privacy. Example: Recently, a 62 longbed showed up out of nowhere with less than a thousand original miles, virtually unused and in near perfect condition. They are out there.

Last edited by oem4me; 11-21-2011 at 08:44 PM.
oem4me is offline   Reply With Quote