Thread: MD 97 GMC 1500 parts
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #9
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 97 GMC 1500 parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Any luck on the air/heat control and harness? Not in a hurry, just wondering. If your like me, I never get everything done during the day I plan on.
Well deal did not work out on whole cab sale so I just pulled out the control unit. both tabs that hold the outside plugs on were broke off but the plugs were firmly in place. before i go removing wire harness wanted to check with you to see if you are still interested since the tabs are missing. also do you need entire harness or just pigtails? looks like it will be a bit of time getting complete harness out. I would `guess $30 for control & $50 for harness pluss shipping. If harness proves to be a little easier to remove I could probably back off a few bucks. Let me know & I will get a shipping quote to ya. Thanks

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote