View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #179
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutchevelles View Post
Looks like you have been real busy. The front end seems to line up real nice. Those fenders look good. Did you buy new inner fenders or just repaint them. If they are new, how good did they fit?? I have the same problem with my doors. It seems that they kinda roll inward around the edges so they dont meet up flush next to the fenders. I cant wait to get my cab back on the frame and start mocking everything up. Are you going to tear down your frame and paint or power coat all the frame and suspension? Great job on the truck and loving all the pics. Keep up the good work!!!!
yeah its been a busy, the inner fenders are aftermarket and they dont fit very well, i am thinking about re-pairing my originals and using them, thats what i should have done to start with they were not that bad.as far as the doors go i dont think they should be that hard to fix, dolly and a hammer should get most of it. the frame will get re-done but i will probably do it with the black epoxy i did my rad. support with, i did a 72 4x4 with it and it looked great. i have disc brakes for the rear and 4 inch drop spings and i ordered a set of 2.5 drop spindles for the front, i allready cut half a coil off my springs so i hope it sets good. thanks for the compliments, now i need you to come down and patch my floor for me since you did such a great job on yours.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote