Thread: Two Ks in BBQ
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:09 AM   #30
special-K
Special Order

Re: Two Ks in BBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.PASSMORE View Post
Red,Hot,and Blue BBQ: You were right on it! Drove by it and seen the windmill! It was very tasty and the Ravens fan were very hospitable. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try it again before I leave the cold state of Maryland!
It sure did get cold! That's Canada being overly generous with their air...brrr. It like their dry seasoning,then I put sauce on it as I eat it. Yeah,"some" Ravens fans can "maybe" be "sorta" ok "sometimes" They finally beat our good old team the Colts since Clayton Manning is out. That outta make 'em friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
Plenty of good sea food here also. How long will you be in town.
PM him and take him to Happy Harbor. Or were you thinking Double T Diner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorit View Post
Only thing missing from that picture is a K20 burb!

That had to have been the best way to finish of the day for both of you guys, BBQ and a few cold ones with the smell of an old truck warming up.
Yeah,YOURS! I wish I did have a K/20 Burb. Always been on the list. That rain came in light and that was the last of our warm days (60s). The next day the rain got harder and harder by evening and temp dropped enough it was supposed to snow a few inches. Fortunately the precip ended earlier than expected. But,Mama,she's a cold'n round here now. Not awful but sure not used to it,yet. It got down to 18 Sunday night. I need more BBQ now!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote