View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #145
66ChevyMax

Re: Mesquite 1966 C10 - LS3 W/Air Ride

Thanks custom, drivers side rear disc went on with no issues, I had to persuade the bracket on the passenger side a little. Outside pad was way too tight.

As for the BOSS problem, there is apparently two versions of this wheel out there. The first pic on left is the one that fits, the second does not. Notice the difference in the center bore and the cap mounts completely different as well.

CCP mounts and perches work well and come as a kit. They do create header problems. I tried some BBK headers for a camaro but no luck (pic below) sanderson headers has one (shorty) that looks promising. Talked to Doug Thorley Headers they say they will have one in about 6 weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom63 View Post
Awesome, clean and well thought out work man!
Those CPP rear disk setups look well made. Any install issues?
BTW what ever happened with that BOSS front wheel issue? I know alot of guys on here have talked about how the BOSS 338's have fitting issues with the larger 1 1/4" rotors and wont fit over the hub unless you have it machined down.

For your engine I see that you used CPP perches...are those the motor mounts and adapter plates they sell as well? Kinda like a complete kit?

What headers are you thinking of running?

Keep up the great work and keep the pics coming!
1957 Chevrolet 2dr Hardtop
"It makes sence if you don't think about it"
Mesquite 1966 C10 - LS3 W/ Air Ride
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post4989763
66ChevyMax is offline   Reply With Quote