View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #56
GMC"ER

Re: Think I finely have the right tire size combo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Stepbed View Post
Hey Robert. My parents are both originally from Rogersville. We try to hit the downtown Fri. night cruise in at least once a year. We might have to check out the Surgoinsville cruise this year. We also used to go to the Memory Lane show at Otis' place. The GG show is short for GoodGuys Rod and Custom show. It will be held in Nashville in May. There will also be a Goodguys show at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC at the end of October. Good Guys show info here.

There's also quite a few shows in Pigeon Forge if you ever make it down this way. Some info on TN shows HERE.

The truck looks great! I hope to see it in person this coming year.
Hello Matt I saw your truck on your profile page and I didn't know that was your truck that I have been going wild over as I have seen it posted before! I love the cowl hood! If you get up this year come on by to the cruise in be glad to have you come by, sometimes a bunch of cars and trucks then other nights not so much but we still have fun! I get down to Pigeon Forge often as I said we have a 1929 Model A Ford all original so we only get around to local shows and cruise in's 40 horsepower will only go so fast out on the open road thats why the 69 stepper is being built. I get down that way when I go out to Deans truck farm for parts. I never got to go to Otis's place before he closed up it was said it was great! As far as the Good Guys show I will have to check that out. If it is the same show in Charlotte that they have every year my good buddy that use to build these trucks tried to get me to go this year he no longer goes but he has a reserved spot down in the infield and offered it to me say"s that the infield spots are hard to get? But I don't know if this is the same show or not? Maybe we will get together in Rogersville this coming year and met hope I have the stepper finished if not will be driving old faithful, here we are in our local Christmas parade this year. Robert
Attached Images

GMC"ER is offline   Reply With Quote