Thread: Birth of a C10
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #78
losthope

Re: Birth of a C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich 5150 69 View Post
Sorry for your loss Tim, my condolances to the family, your truck is coming along nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuellg1977 View Post
LH, sorry to hear about your grandmother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derail View Post
Sorry to hear about your grandma. I have a question about the front sway bar. Does it sit perfectly even on both sides? I just did this same upgrade with basically the same parts (lowered brackets, etc..) and mine sits a little more to the passenger side than dead even. Hope this makes sense. Were the holes already in you lower control arms? Thanks
Thank you guys she has been saying she wanted to go,since she lost the capability of walking last year she was very independent and hated people taking care of her,plus fighting congested heart failure and other things i think she was just tired and the stroke was the last straw she was a neat lady and was loved and will be missed.......

"Derail" as far as the sway bar goes mine did have the holes from factory, i ran into a problem when i tried mounting it to one a-arm then to the frame mounts when i tried to mount it to the other a-arm it wouldnt line up like it was to long, what i had to do was mount it to both a-arms first then to to frame mounts to get everything to bolt up, just eyeing it ,it looks to be center its dark out side now so i cant measure it but if you need me to let me know and when i get a chance in the day time i can tell you if it is exactly in the center or not.

"What that grinding noise?Don't worry about that it will eventually clearance itself!"

1966 chevy c10 Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=485977

1954 ford customline
H.A.M.B 54 Build Thread:http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=622142

Last edited by losthope; 12-23-2011 at 12:50 AM.
losthope is offline   Reply With Quote