C/10 King

Re: Patina, patina, patina.....70' swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19seventeeCustom View Post
showoff!!
I'm so full of my self sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Alright,polished is ok...I guess. I love hub caps (blackwall) and wheel covers (whitewall) but this truck needs something to look like it's been on there a long time. Can't go wrong with 8" rallyes. With dog dish the wheels would need painted,unless you had skanked out 8"ers off a 4wd. Painted Medium Olive would look good. I just think the wheels need patina,too. No doubt,any of your choices will look great (and it's none of my business if someone wants to go out and put wheels & tires on their truck to make it look like their truck needs a paint job and all new trim so their truck will match the wheels )
I like the faded medium olive stock rim idea with the dog dish, black or white wall? I might consider that, thanks Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortegamotor View Post
Rene, i see you brought another truck home.... are there any cool trucks left in the Valley? LOL .... I'm heading out this morning to this guys property . Apparently he has 25 acres of stuff/junk and several Trucks he wants gone....this should be fun... Hey by the way Rene I'm getting my own TV show on Discovery called "Mexican Pickers" you want to be my partner ? LOL!
Oh count me in, as long it not fruit we're picking!
1971 Short Fleet
1970 Jimmy Custom 2 WD "Golden Ticket"
1972 Blazer 2 WD "Retro Blaze"
C/10 King is offline   Reply With Quote