View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #41
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORSAIR View Post
Jeff,
I will take them, I will send you a PM to get your payment info and my shipping address
Thanks,
Fred
Got the PM, you are first in line. I just want to get them off before I get payment. Ya never know, I might damage them while getting them off. haha, I will add a pic once I get them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969blazer View Post
Do you still have the rear hatch strikers and rubber stops at the rear hatch? If so, I want them. Let me know if you have them and if so how much including shipping to get them to 95819. Thank you.
I will have to look to see if this is something I need for mine. If not, they are yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacfatboy View Post
Hey Jeff I am interested in the windshield frame and possibly the firewall will you take $200.00 for both and I will come and cut them out. I am about 2 hrs away in durham thanks Richie. Also let me know when I can come 919-730-8155
Sounds good. I'll take that. Did you see the truck is at my dads in WV? Not my house in Mooresville. I can bring it back to Mooresville in one piece if you show me where you want it cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary 70 Jimmy View Post
Did the speaker sell yet if not I will take it.
teeitup has first dibs on the speaker, but I've got you in line for it.
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote