View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
oem4me

Re: Which way to go with the interior for my Suburban?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbluv View Post
Yep I am a 62 burb. That shot looks great of your interior! Did you have it redone and if so where do I find that criss cross pattern. I also wanted to make sure all 3 rows have the same pattern or if any of them are different like how the taped one has the dividing piece down the center.
The seat cover on mine is original. When I got the truck about fifteen years ago, the seat was absolutely mint perfect. I'm guessing it had a protector on it from new, and it had been removed to expose the seat for the first time just before I bought it. The truck very likely has over a hundred thousand miles on it (odom stuck at 77K), so that factory fabric is tough stuff. I think you can get it all from SMS as others have said.
below is a partial shot of Aerotruk63's seat that he restored. Is his the same as your second seat? Also, it is possible your burb came with just two seats, if you didn't know that. The number of sliding windows you have is a good clue on that one.
I've said it before, somebody needs to get on it and reproduce these factory style seat covers for us.
Attached Images

oem4me is offline   Reply With Quote