View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #180
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYRAT30 View Post
Good progress man, looks like your having fun...
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you for looking DRTYRAT30 .... I cannot tell you how many times I have read through your thread on your '63. I am simply amazed at how you keep your garage so clean and the level of work you do !!! But yes, on the fun part, this truck build may well be the highlight of my tour here in Alaska.

Quote:
hey sarge... guess it just better to lucky then good.. Great job on the patch pannels.. If I'd have tried that big of a panel it would have warped all over the place. LOL I can really appreciate the work you put in in smoothing out the grill.. great job.. the cab cornor lined up real nice... like I said sometimes its better to be lucky than good , nice job on the mud flaps also. ..
Hey there 57truckguy, I am pretty sure it was Napolean who said he would rather have Generals that were lucky than good. But whatever ..... when it comes to luck I am certainly of Irish stock

Quote:
The mudflaps look great... keep up the work on your truck.... it helps those of us without a truck to dream as we watch you guys work on yours....
Thank you Owen, I know how you feel ... I am the same way when I visit the '69 GTO pages over on Performance Years. I love my '66 Tempest, but the dream car always has been a '69 Goat.

Next I think is tearing into my cab. I have some ideas and it is time to meet the mother bear in her den.

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote