View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #56
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORSAIR View Post
Jeff,
No hurry here, they will come with the top chrome strips correct? just let me know when you get a time, I still want them... "Have a Happy New Year"
(your going to need it after this part out thread) LOL

Thanks,
Fred
Yep, I will include them if they are there. I will try to add pics tomorrow or Sunday. I am driving up there in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsavage View Post
Jeff,
I believe I am 2nd in line on the speaker (post #9). If Randy passes, pm me the payment info. Thanks.
I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr72 View Post
interested in the power steering set up. shipped to 62846. thanks Ronnie
Just the pump? or steering box and all? Give me a bit more details of what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy-B1 View Post
interested in rear bumper if available still and does it include tag holder?
I believe 47thriftmaster wants the bumpers for sure, but I will pass it along the list if he passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68lowburb View Post
are all the top mounting brkts and latches available ? if so price shipped to 70737 thanks jimmy
Bashed (forum member who sold me mine) emailed me to let me know I actually need these for mine. So I don't believe I can sell them. But I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Paladin View Post
I'd be interested in the front and rear bumpers, with brackets and the license plates (I collect them).
I've got you on the list. Thanks. I'll let you know if it gets to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevy4x4c View Post
How much for the front spring hanres?
I will get a picture of them tomorrow or Sunday and we can talk price, but I will give you the rolling chassis with the 50,000 mile 307 sbc for $300 or without the engine for $150. I will get video of the truck running before I start to tear it apart tomorrow. If you buy that you'll have a ton of extra parts, axles, and all...
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote