Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORSAIR View Post
Interested in door panels? let me know shiped to 89060 nevada

Thanks,
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin71K5 View Post
If the front seat belts are in useable shape how much, also would you sell the seat brackets and how much also interested in the sun visor brackets, shipping would be to 75402.
Thanks
They could use a cleaning, but overall in good shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKTRUCK View Post
How much for the bracket that holds the prop.valve to the booster? It's kind of an "L" shaped looking bracket.
I tried to get a pic, but it is tucked in there good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by too much stuff View Post
T case knob and blazer emblems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68panelman View Post
Can you sell me the 2 door screws with plastic angled grommet located under the vent windows? Thanks ,mike
These? What purpose do they serve? I have both, but I need to see if mine has them first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botmfedr1 View Post
Put me first in line for Radiator shroud pending : its original for 307, and no cracks, breaks, or repairs.

shipping to 79908. please send me pics via text if possible (253-495-0880)

thanks,
Mondo
It is in decent shape. No breaks or cracks visible. I will have it out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1069 View Post
its a 4 core radiator? Or?
Sorry man, 2 core.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacfatboy View Post
Hey Jeff I am interested in the windshield frame and possibly the firewall will you take $200.00 for both and I will come and cut them out. I am about 2 hrs away in durham thanks Richie. Also let me know when I can come 919-730-8155
I have some pics of this. You may even want a portion of the floor pans, because this thing is pretty solid throughout the pans, with only minor rust on each side where the rockers were...
Send me a pic of where you want it cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Paladin View Post
I'd be interested in the front and rear bumpers, with brackets and the license plates (I collect them).
I believe they are sold, but I will keep you posted if it changes. Do you still want the license?
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote