View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #69
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by too much stuff View Post
Can you let me know when the fender emblems are pulled off so i know condition of the studs, and any marks or gouges on the t-case knob?
Eric
I have taken pics of both of these removed. Tried to get some close up ones. You can see them at the photobucket link
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/jeffg1010/Parts%20Blazer/"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47thriftmaster View Post
Jeff,
I will take the bumpers as planned. Question on the rear bumper, on the left top of the bumper looks warped just under your Dewalt. Is it damaged? Is the bumper straight? As for the doors, those are worse off than mine, so will pass on them. How did the core support turn out? Lastly, if the Trans Case shifter boot and ring are still up for grabs, I will take them as well. Thank you, Monte

Looked at the photo album and was wondering what condition the gas tank is in. Thanks
I tried to get better pics of these after they were removed. I took quite a few. I cant see any warping overall, but there is a small bend where you mentioned. It looks like it could be straightened out if you put it on a hard surface and hit it from the backside. They are at the above photobucket link.
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote