View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #73
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockc View Post
I would be interested in front and rear carpet hold downs.
Let me know. They were a bit rusty, but I'd like to know either way. PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORSAIR View Post
Interested in door panels? let me know shiped to 89060 nevada
Thanks,
Fred
What is your thoughts on these? I posted pics yesterday. They are in pretty good shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmclonghorn View Post
Put me down 2nd for the carpet strips. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
Let me know if you still want them based on the photos. PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72GMCK-2500 View Post
Does the E-Brake still work? How are the cables? Im interested!
I started tearing into this today, I was able to salvage it as I took off the firewall. If I get no hits on the complete chassis, do you still want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin71K5 View Post
If the front seat belts are in useable shape how much, also would you sell the seat brackets and how much also interested in the sun visor brackets, shipping would be to 75402.
Thanks
Let me know if you still want these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKTRUCK View Post
How much for the bracket that holds the prop.valve to the booster? It's kind of an "L" shaped looking bracket.
Which one did you want? There was 2 that were "sorta" L shaped. So, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botmfedr1 View Post
Put me first in line for Radiator shroud pending : its original for 307, and no cracks, breaks, or repairs.
shipping to 79908. please send me pics via text if possible (253-495-0880)
thanks,
Mondo
This thing is original, no cracks, breaks, or repairs that I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacfatboy View Post
Hey Jeff I am interested in the windshield frame and possibly the firewall will you take $200.00 for both and I will come and cut them out. I am about 2 hrs away in durham thanks Richie. Also let me know when I can come 919-730-8155
I found a little rust today, behind the weather stripping at the top corner. But it is a lot better than many I've seen on here. And I'll even throw in the dash. But the firewall is in really good shape. I posted a LOT of pics of the firewall/windshield and the section of floorpan I cut off with it on the photobucket page. Too many pics to post on here. Thanks.
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote