View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
rsavage

Re: Some progress puuting it back together

Thanks much. I still need a Longhorn (had one I wish I had never sold years ago) but my wife would kill me. I have always had a toy car but got back into trucks about about 10 years ago. Did a 66 C10, then the 70 SWB 4X4, then bought the Burb (I've only done drive line and interior work on that, and now the Blazer. We (the wife and I) used to do a lot of motorcycle riding on the weekends so the trucks didn't get exercised too much. She has MS and can still get up on the back of the Electraglide, but once we get some place, can only walk a short distance with her cane. Last summer, I took the short bed to a few shows and cruises as I could put her electric scooter in the back which made her mobile. So, I'll probably continue to do that a little more. If I go, I want her to go too.
I'll post some additional photos. I have an album on photobucket - search 53chriscraft and you should find my profile and albums. Yes, I did buy the speaker/bracket. When I posted the WTB, I never expected to get a response. When you visit your son, we'll have to meet. Rick
2021 Durango RT 5.7
rsavage is offline   Reply With Quote