Thread: 48 panel truck
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:58 AM   #64
xpickup

Re: 48 panel truck

Fat Mike, Thank you. I will try to take a picture of the turn signals tonight. They are the Hagan flush fit ones. You sand them down to the profile of the body. I do not buy them anymore because it is ten times cheaper just to make them. I have a 2 foot square piece of the lens material that I just cut out to make my own shape and size.

oldman3, Groyd, Thank you.

99 to Life, britnjc, Thank you both for helping with the upload.

youngrodder, Thank you. The muffles are Flowmasters and it is all 2 1/2 mandrel bends that I did. The tip is SS and is 12" x 3" high. The only thing is if/when I bag it I will have to change some things. I have the back disc brake to put on and the e brake pedel to mount and hook up, the wipers, the body work on the drivers side and little odds and ends like the glass and hooking up the lights . I want to at least drive it in epoxy primer this year. I have had it for to long and have decided to get it on the road this year. It will not be finished but a least driveable. I have most of the things to get it driveable, it is just the time. I will try to drive it to the Nats east here in York which is in June.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote