View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
low69chevy

Thumbs up low69chevy swb build lsx turbo build qa1coilovers raceline wheels etc.etc

Well finally decided to make a tread on my truck its a 69 chevy c10 step side my brother bought it and lost intrest so I bought it off of him,and started working on it plans are to make it a fleetside bed and if I can find someone intrested in swapping a 67-68 chevy front to swap it if not I'll keep my 69 front and just get a cowl hood for it. As far as the engine goes as of right now I got the 5.3 off my 06 silverado with ported heads n custom grind cam and they should be bringing me a 4l60e by the weekend and as of right now I'm looking to see how much a turbo would run me but thats a might. As far as the wheels want to run some 20x12/20x8.5 racelines with 345/25/20 tires on a 5/7 static drop. Already shaved the firewall and primed it and moving piece by piece heres some pics.

heres a pic of it with the 22' intros off my 06 its real dirty from sitting under the shed for such a long time

heres wat I started with on my firewall

heres a shot of the bed wanting to trade it for a fleetside or sell it

and heres a pic of my uncles 70 cheyenne which he built from ground up helped him out truck came out nice IMO it just needs some 20'billet wheels

Last edited by low69chevy; 06-25-2015 at 11:16 PM.
low69chevy is offline   Reply With Quote