View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #168
Can't kech me

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

The seat is a 40/20/40 with built in belts, it has a flip up center console just like I want, when it comes time to put it in I want it done charcoal gray with red stitching. It has 1 flowmaster 50 series muffler but it has a hole in it. I'm already getting big ideas for the engine, gm performance cam, cold air k&n intake, supercharged or a better intake manifold. My minimum is 400hp, I think that is very streetAble and is not over the top. I think I can get it with a cam and cold air intake alone, but there are probably other things I can do to get it there cheaply and easily. I want to do flowmaster 40 series. I don't have to run a catalytic converter do I? I am going to need/use Herman shorty headers, Camaro oil pan, and a 2wd tailshaft, a driveshaft, and motor mounts and a wiring harness to do the install correct? Am I missing something big? There is a comPuter tuning and engine tuning guy that is literally in walking distance of my house, and I'm 99% sure they have a dyno. I will probably take it there to be tuned. The frame is nearly ready to be sent off for a good sandblasting along with the cab. Getting this parts truck was a big boost for me in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel you know? I'm really excited.
Posted via Mobile Device

Can't kech me is offline   Reply With Quote