Thread: Birth of a C10
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #93
losthope

Re: Birth of a C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewlett2002000 View Post
Hey man trucks looking great!!! I dont get on very often but i saw the post with your wreck a while back, and was amazed to see you are already getting all this amazing work done. Keep up the great work.
John
Thanks progress has slowed of lately on the truck,since ive been working on my car and lack of funds due to hoildays and birthdays but should be at it again real soon,Im amazed i made it through that wreck also makes me kinda sick in the stomach when i see the pictures but it was a life changing experience,I actually walk pretty good now except alot of pain and most likely need the surgery the doctor has been putting off,I cant complain im alive and walking...hope to see you posting more hows your truck anything new?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
That is real close to the look I want on my 8 lug 16" steelies I recently acquired - except my wheels will be black.
I like this look alot not to overdone but a little more then just dog dish caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
Look what I found:
Nice! i love the color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgroby View Post
Losthope,

You a pipe smoker too? I have several but i hav a favorite briar rouge finish that I use most. What leaves do you smoke. I like tinder box Vanilla Black Cavendish. Smell good enough for othe wife to not complain when I'm in the shop.
I havent smoked since my accident since the doctor said i cant smoke anything because the foot surgery is high risk to loosing my foot if i smoke, but I mainly smoke my pipe only at my pops house and usually smoke what he has which mainly from the "tinder box" store that went out of buisness here and he bought a mass quantity of different tobaccos before they did same vanilla you do,cherry almond, anniversary blend, amaretto,and some others..i have a couple pipes the one in the truck pictures is just a cheap one, i have a real expensive one (cant think of the name of hand) that i mainly smoke fro that i bought for $5 from a antique store somkes real nice...I also like to smoke cigar's , acid's, lars tetens, and theres a old cuban guy that owns a little shop where he hand rolls his own ,has a picture as a 13 year old kid in cuba rolling them with a cigar in his mouth, must be 80 by now and still rolls them, he even has a indentation in his lip where he holds his cigars in his mouth.........talking about smoking i almost cant wait for surgery just so i can smoke!

"What that grinding noise?Don't worry about that it will eventually clearance itself!"

1966 chevy c10 Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=485977

1954 ford customline
H.A.M.B 54 Build Thread:http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=622142
losthope is offline   Reply With Quote