View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #38
Zebb

Re: Square Body Smorgashborg

I repainted the black portion of the drip rails low gloss black and installed those. That made a huge difference and I think the chrome looks good against the color.

I decided to use a solid back glass this time. I never opened the slider before anyway. I might tint it dark and put my company name in vinyl across it in the future.

Originally my truck was a fleet side then I switched to a step side now I am back to a fleet side. I had this bed that I picked up for it behind the garage. I brought it in before it was snowed in for the year and set it on. I'm not sure if this is the bed that will get painted or not. The only thing it has going for it is the floor and cross rails are in great shape. Both sides need rust repair and should be replaced but that is not in the budget right now so I will work that up last in case I come across something better.

Lately I have been working on fitting the rest of my sheet metal one last time. I still need to install the front glass and put visor on permanently too.
Zebb is offline   Reply With Quote