View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
special-K
Special Order

1/64 Jada Cheyenne Body Swap

I just got back from Walmart with the yellow & white Bigtime 4 Wheelin' truck. I've had a turquoise & white Dub City truck waiting to swap bodies with. The Dub City and two versions that came in the Five Deep sets are the only 2wds with nice wheels from this nice casting. I have both of those from the Five Deep sets and figured that turquoise & white custom paint job would look better than a stock looking job,since it's more of a monster or show truck than a realistic street legal truck,and the yellow and white conventional two-tone would make a nice looking version of a lowered 2wd street truck. They sure make it easy to do using screws. I was about to grab my drill when I looked and saw they were screwed together.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote