View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #145
fakerwade

Re: "TANGERINE" (C20 to K10) (LWB to SWB) (CST/MOD) (5.3)

Thanks for compliments on Magna Bend (and my brother thanks you). He also has a plasma cutter just in case I go completely nuts and start working on a total basket case!,, (Mcbassin)

Update on Tangerine,,,, I didn't get a whole lot done over the weekend,,,it turned out to be one of those weekends where everything I've been putting off finally catches up to me. I went in and worked on it tonight, I patched in and smoothed out those panel gaps at the corners of the windshield frame. (what a lot of work!!) Special props to "theastronaut" (board member), (frick'n mad skilled genius!!!) for some insight on this body work. And I repaired some rust in this area.

I know that some of you guy's are getting anxious to see this cab merged with the floor/firewall, so am I. It's real tempting to put them together now that both inner rockers are in place, but now is the time to get all the tedious body work done while I can easily reach all these area's that need attention. Hang in there a little longer, I'll get this stuff knocked out pretty soon!
Build thread "TANGERINE" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=498570

Board Members Met: bigblock68, ol_skool_chevy ,68TT,atvpro
fakerwade is offline   Reply With Quote