View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
usmc_butler

57 Chevy Fleetside Build

I have been planning on starting this build thread a couple of months ago when I started this project, however procrastination got the best of me! As everyone always says better late then never. I little back ground on the truck, ive owned it since 1995. When I was 15 I saved up my money bought this out of a field with no bed for 75 bucks. I worked on it and drove it in high school with a 283 3 speed on the column, straight axle and little to no brakes, until I could afford to upgrade to a sub frame and auto tranny. Up until that point I had no idea cars/trucks were so easy to drive! Anyway like all of my friends time passed life went on and she sat for years while I deployed a couple times married a couple times, etc. Now I am set to where I have funds, steady life and a son that I would like to pass it down to one day. Until then I would like to get it road worthy so we can spend some time together, maybe some cruises so he can have some memories like I have had in it. Without further ado here she is:

This is just a few lots more pictures to come...

57 Fleetside Build Thread
usmc_butler is offline   Reply With Quote