View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
BigCountryx

Brewing up some Pale Ale

So, the story goes like this. I buy this 24k mile 98 trans am that is a fun ride if all u want to do is go in a straight line. 500rwhp through a manual valve body th400. Total drag setup, not alot of fun on the street. Then to boot, I never felt it was mine, I didn't build the thing, not to mention, I'm a truck guy at heart. So I sold it.

After plenty of searching I thought I made the deal on a local 2wd Blazer that wasn't the condition I wanted, but hey, it was local. He backed out and I was back on the hunt. That's when I went back to one that had been sticking in head since I had seen it on eBay. cparman had planted the seed. I emailed him and he followed up with 91 detailed photos. Yes, 91, whoa. Chip is a thorough dude, thanks bro. These are a few of the pics that hooked me.

After 10.5 hrs one way, we took a thorough look on the ground and up on the lift, then a quick test drive. That was enough to seal the deal. U can see the smile on my goofy face lol. Oh Chip showed us the way to the beach too. Had to take a couple pics by the ocean being we had made it within 5 minutes from the end of America lol.

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device