View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #126
xpickup

Re: 1948 Chevy / S10

Next one is the dies I made for my bead roller. I made the bead roller over 10 years ago but last year I powered it. I should have done that years ago. I have the AD belt line die, 1/4 bead die, 1/8 step die, 3/16 step die, and a tipping die. I made them all on a manual lathe. The next picture are the dies I made for my air planishing hammer and the way I hand finish my 1/4 beaded sheet metal. The next one is the 2 woodward fab hand shears and my beltsander. The next one is my air planishing hammer I made and my stretcher/shrinker. The last one is my one drawer in my big tool box. It has my Dagger tools hammer and dolly set , poly mallets, 8" sand bag, and a bunch of other sheet metal tools. I also have a large Dagger tools sand bag. I have a large english wheel that I started and have not finished it yet. I have Hoosier patterns lower dies because it was cheaper to buy them than me to hard cut and heat treat. Hpoe you all enjoyed the picture and if you want any more info just ask. That is all stuffed in a 20'x20' garage. I need more space!

Shannon
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote