View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #268
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Disc Brake Upgrade Reference Thread

You will need spindles for the 1-1/4" rotors.

As far as I know the C30 lower control arms should work. If you want to verify before purchasing the control arms, go to the parts store and compare the '88-'98 lower ball joints with the C30 lower ball joints. See of the part that presses into the control arm is the same.

When you determine if they will work or not, please post back here so the rest of us will know. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
Ok Im def gonna go about it with the C2500LD brake rotors i have a couple questions:

1: when looking at aftermarket spindles am i looking for ones for 1 inch or 1 1/4 rotors? I have seen both on the site i would be ordering from, Just want to make sure i would have the right ones for using the factory 6 lug rotors from the 88+ 6 lug 2500s

2: Will the control arms from a C30 from the 73-87 model trucks work? I have a line on a pair from the same 1 ton im getting the 6.2 Diesel from for my project.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote