Thread: My 88 Silverado
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #24
Ricky78045

Re: My 88 Silverado

well its been a while since ive posted in the forum or really done anything to the truck. still need to prioritize on what needs to be done to the truck. i had mentioned i was going to buy an amp kit for the truck and i went ahead and did that. its a "4 gauge" wire but looks more like an 8 to me... lol well it should be enough for the subs, i dont have hardcore subs or a competition amp that requires alot of power. im just waiting for the rain to stop so i can bring it in and start working on it. i had bought some red wire loom for the truck and used it when my wife and i soldered the radio harness to make our own shielded harness. i wanted to replace most of the looms in the engine bay cause the majority of them looked toasted and broken hehe. hopefully i can get some pics up soon of the progress ill be making.

1988 Chevrolet Silverado Single Cab, Short bed, 350, 5.7L: daily driver/on a budget restoration
Ricky78045 is offline   Reply With Quote