View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #150
xpickup

Re: 1948 Chevy / S10

Finally got back in the garage tonight. Last Tuesday my wife told me that the living room ceiling was wet. The bath room is right above, so out with the sawzall. Ended up cutting up 1/3 of the bathroom floor to fix the water pipes. I had to run them from the basement to the second floor. So now the sink, tub and toilet all have new plumbing. Thank god that I have as many wood working tools as metal tools so I had all the tools I needed. I only had to buy a small tubing cutter because mine was to big to go around the pipe. Yes i am a tool junkie. The drain for the tub was also bad so that got replace as well. I also put in a new sink and cabinet. Which as my luck has it, it also broke in half and had to get another one. I got a defective one naturally. It was not a good week! But as of yesterday it is mostly done. It really stinks we live in a house with only one bathroom. So back to the truck tonight. I finished up gaping the drivers door. It has a 5/32 gap around it now. It fits a lot better now. Next is the passengers door.

Shannon
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote